Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whistle While You Work....

I keep trying to tell myself to do so.
It is the beginning of the 4 month long resort season. How do I know this? The all of a sudden panic has hit. What is this you ask? It is the ongoing mental list of projects to get done that has all of a sudden past its deadline with no completion. It is the "it won't take too long to weed whack 4 acres of grass" and then the onset of the "holy bologna! I have 4 acres of grass to whack!"

... yes. This is what has happened.
With bright eyes and a caffeinated mind set out this morning to knock off at least one item of my 200 item list. Priority #1... make the resort grounds look good again. After a few hours of weed whacking, a sore arm, one blood blister, and 5 wood ticks found... I can say with a half hearted relief that I am only half way done.

Item #2 tomorrow... complete item #1 and work toward figuring out my next most important item... all while whistling of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment