Monday, June 28, 2010

The best flea market purchase....yet....


Just like most Sunday's during the summer my mother, sister, and I headed out to the flea market.


I never know what exactly I am going to find and I think that is why I love the flea market so much!

On our drive in Kathrine and I joked about what we would be buying. Maybe a new piece a jewelery... or perhaps a random decoration for our home.


I only pulled out $20 bucks because I didn't want to over spend.


We got one row into the market and kathrine and I saw a sign....
"puppies for $50.00"


The owners pulled them out and handed one over to Kathrine... and then... I was sold.

I had 20 bucks. Kathrine had 30. We put it together and took home this beauty!!!



Lola.

My new love.


Don't get me wrong. I still LOVE my dog Berkley! Now he just has one heck of a cute sister.


*Editors Note.

.... Jake and I had been looking for another dog for awhile now... so I am not a crazy impulse shopper. Well.... I am. But not to this degree usually.


No comments:

Post a Comment