Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It is...officially summer now. Awwww....











Yep. It's officially summer for me.
Not because it was a heat wave of 87 degrees out with 90% humidty today.
Also not because I pulled my kayak out of storage and sat it outside to remind me to get up in the morning and take a dip.
Nor is it because I took a stroll down Eagle Lake Road on my trusty "grandma grocery getter" bike.

It is simply summer because after 4 weeks of having the resort open for business, I went out on the pontoon on the beautful Eagle Lake for the first time this year! And it felt..... GREAT!

Jake took us out on the boat for a sunset cruise. We whipped down the middle, over to the east, back to the west... and then we "pulled the old people style" and cruised around the lake looking at other people's stuff.

I loved every minute!
Hello summer my dear ol' friend! Good to see you around again!

No comments:

Post a Comment