Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hocus Pocus Time to Focus!

My mental list has finally reached its tipping point.
The space between one ear and the other has finally filled to its full capacity with projects, ideas, lists, etc....

I knew it was getting bad when I would be lying in bed seconds away from dreamland when all of a sudden I would sit up and think out loud "I have to remember to restock toilet paper!" Or... "I can't forget to go get the boats registered!"

After my third night of not sleeping but thinking I knew I had to come up with a game plan. It is only my first week of guests! So Kathrine and I brainstormed and came up with a great solution!
Dry Erase Boards!
... yep. hands down they are my new best friends. And it was amazing as I was sitting here organizing my thoughts I could feel the stress run down the back of my neck, through my chest, down my arms, out my fingertips into the marker and out! I feel NEW and ORGANIZED and FOCUSED!

I feel like going to bed.
(cross your fingers that this new relationship between myself and mr. dry erase board lasts all summer long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment