Monday, June 28, 2010

My train of thought is sometimes goofy.

I was driving home today from town.
When you follow Eagle Lake Road down to the lake you come to a T. And across from the T is a farm.

This afternoon, Jeff, (the farmer) was cutting his hay. It was even, well attractive piles across his fields. I only noticed it first because I LOVE the smell of fresh cut hay.
Then I looked up to the corner of the field where a horse stood watching and I thought to myself....

"I wonder if that horse is standing there smelling the hay like humans would anticipating the delicious flavor. Kind of like when you come home and someone has been baking all day long and just the smell makes your mouth water." I caught myself thinking, "I wonder if he is standing there drooling thinking to himself, gosh! that smells great! Can't wait till that is done!"

I told this to my sister and she just laughed.
Apparently my train of thought is a little goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment