Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Perfect Evening.

Today was quiet.
Which is always a plus when you are in the resort business. I mowed today and actually took the time to make the lines in the grass look straight... and manicured. (which has never happened before)
I took time to make a "resort dump salad" for the potluck tonight that we have every Wednesday night when Island Time plays. I got the recipie from a resorter magazine. It was EASY! And quick. Which is always a plus.
One can sweetend condensed milk.
One can cherry pie filling
One can crushed pineapple drained.
One tub cool whip.
Mix together and let chill for 2 hours.


I also took time to take a hot shower. And shave. And get ready. To some of you this may not seem like a big deal. But when you run a resort in the summer... showers are well... few and fast. So this was a treat.

It was also the kick off to the summer concert series. Island Time came out to play. We got our bar set up and ready. The guests all came out to enjoy the music. And the evening was perfect. Cool. No bugs. Lake was like a sheet of glass. And the music.... made me feel relaxed.

I knew the night was perfect when I heard them start their first song... "don't worry about a thing. Cause every little thing, is going to be alright"

No comments:

Post a Comment