Monday, July 19, 2010

Her day vs. My day

Ding!
Round One:
... She steamed dresses at a bridal shop.
.... I helped clean out a greasy fish fryer.

Round Two:
...She got to dress up in heels and a pretty dress.
...I bought a new pair of crocs.

Round Three:
...I found a bug in my radish at supper.
...She won $202 bucks on pull tabs!








Round Four: (I'm getting weaker and weaker at this point)
*Editor's Note: we did a victory slide on the zip line at the park to celebrate Kathrine's big win!
...She made gliding through mid-air look good
...I hit the edge of the ramp going 30 mph hitting my shin and giving it a big ol' goose egg!

Kathrine had the knock out today with an over all day of good luck!
... I laughed at my short comings and had enough humor in it to write about it!


*** CONGRATS TO MY SISTER THE BIG WINNER!!! OWWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment